Have you wondered how you can get a medical marijuana card (MMP card) in New Jersey? You’ve come to the right place. At Alternative Health of New Jersey, we take the stress off of you, so you can focus on feeling your best. Can’t make it to our office? Alternative Health of New Jersey offers virtual appointments from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s how our process works
- Contact us and schedule your appointment by calling (973) 200-8855 or by filling out this form.
- Complete pre-visit paperwork and send medical records to our office
- Meet with the doctor (in our office or virtually through telemedicine) to review your medical history and confirm diagnosis
- Complete your paperwork and submit it to the state
- Once the state approves your application (between 2-4 weeks), you’ll receive an e-mail that your card is ready. You pay the $100 fee to the state and obtain your card.
- Go to the dispensary of your choice and start reaping the benefits of medicinal marijuana!
It’s as simple as that. In New Jersey, your medical marijuana card is valid for 2 years and your prescription is valid for 1 year.
How long is my medical marijuana good for?
Are you worried about your prescription or medical marijuana card expiring? Don’t! At Alternative Health of New Jersey we developed a special program where your annual renewal is paid monthly instead of paid in one lump sum. At Alternative Health of New Jersey, we take the financial stress away and offer worry free monthly payments over 12 months. A small monthly payment is all it takes to keep your prescription active so you never have to worry about being without access to medical marijuana.
Ready to make an appointment?
We’re ready to join you on your mission to feel your best! Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re now serving the entire state with our telemedicine appointments!