- Decarboxylate your cannabis. (see recipe linked here)
- While your cannabis is decarboxylating, pour the 2 cups of coconut oil into a saucepan.
- Once your cannabis is ready, begin adding it to the coconut oil in the saucepan, slowly mix it together on low heat.
- After mixing for 20 minutes, remove the mixture from the saucepan. Place the cheesecloth over the jar and pour the cannabis and oil mixture and set to the side.
- Now, add the beeswax in your saucepan. Once fully melted, add your cannabis and oil mixture. Begin mixing gently with a spatula.
- Remove your saucepan from the heat and then add a few drops of essential oils (scent and brand of your choice).
- Stir well and then add into the mason jar. Let it sit at room temperature and harden.
- Enjoy feeling the amazing benefits of medical cannabis a topical!