Our doctors help you understand and take control of your treatment process.
Natural & Safe
The marijuana plant contains natural chemicals that help treat a range of illnesses and symptoms
Medical marijuana is an effective medicine that with simple use can relieve your pain and heal yourself
About New Jersey Alternative Health
Medical Marijuana doctors (or weed doctors), are specialized doctors that have studied medical cannabis and know when to prescribe medical cannabis for medical problems. At NJ Alternative Health, our doctors also have a full understanding of the many benefits of medical cannabis and will also teach you how to understand and take control of your medicine.
At the time of each patient’s initial visit, one of our qualified doctors will administer a focused physical exam with routine health maintenance. Your individualized consultation is completed with a treatment plan that may include a medical marijuana card, once approved by the state.
Our specialized doctors have studied medical cannabis and know when to prescribe medical cannabis for chronic illness. At NJ Alternative Health, our doctors will also teach you how to understand and take control of your medicine.
Do not wait any longer to experience the relief and strength that medical marijuana can bring!
How To Qualify As A Medical Marijuana Patient in New Jersey
- Patients must be a resident of New Jersey and have proof of residency.
- A qualifying patient must have been diagnosed by his/her primary physician as having a debilitating medical condition.
- Patients must obtain and bring legitimate medical records or documentation from their primary care physician describing his/her diagnosis. Ensure to bring all records to your medical cannabis appointment.
- The New Jersey program requires all patients to have an established, bonafide doctor/patient relationship, which in some cases may take several appointments, to establish.
- Once the patient has been certified, the patient MUST register with the MMP Patient Registry. Learn more about qualifying as a medical marijuana patient in New Jersey by contacting New Jersey Alternative Health today.
The No. 1 South London tram goes right past our door. Get off at Stop 11. Any tram down St Patrick Road—jump off at Oak Street, Stop 11 and take a 6-minute walk.
You Deserve the Utmost qualified attention
Request an appointment with New Jersey Alternative Health to start your treatment process today.
18 Newark-Pompton Tpke 2nd Floor – Riverdale, NJ 07457
We understand the difficulties when dealing with state documentation and the bureaucracy of paper work. We are here to help and we hope you decide to join us on this endless journey to a better life. If and when you are ready to proceed with the application process we will submit the application and we also complete the registration process for you.